While your Meeting Coordinator should provide you with all the information and documents you need, this page should serve as a guide to what and how much information we need prior to your event.
Fact Sheet and Billing Information
Direct Billing Authorization
Credit Card Authorization
Package Price List
Facility Map (Need PDF)
Please complete, sign and submit all forms at least 30 days prior to the date of your event. Sawmill Creek is not responsible for technical difficulties, malfunctions, or acts of god preventing forms from reaching us on time; please contact your Meeting Coordinator to confirm receipt of submitted paperwork.
Additional Information and Disclaimers
- All Personal Charges signed by the following: indicates the individuals listed may sign to the Master Bill.
- Please include your complete billing address and a point of contact to whom the bill should be sent.
- Special instructions should list any deviations from the above and special requirements.
- Check the box marked All Charges only when the Company is to pay the entire bill and the attendees pay nothing.
- When the Company is paying only a portion of the bill, check only those charges that are to be master billed for payment by the Company.
- Catered Functions will add an automatic 19% gratuity to the bill when the appropriate box is checked. Catered functions include group meals, cocktail parties and coffee breaks.
- Group meals in our dining rooms are also subject to 19% gratuity.